1. Is it easy to buy online from Sheltons?
2. Can I order by phone?
3. Can I buy direct from Sheltons Angling Superstore in Peterborough?
4. Which payment cards do you accept?
5. Do you offer any discounts?
6. Do your prices include VAT?
7. How are your products packaged for posting?
8. What areas do you deliver to?
9. How are products delivered and what is the cost?
10. How long will delivery normally be from ordering online?
11. What do I do if an item/items need to be returned?
12. Are Sheltons ordering and payment systems secure?
13. Will you pass on any details to third parties?
14. Is Sheltons a registered company?
Making a purchase couldn't be easier. Simply browse the products and capture those you wish to buy into your shopping basket; click on the checkout icon and follow the simple steps to complete the order.
Yes. Our Angling Superstore, based at:
67a South Street,
Telephone: 01733 565287,
We are open six days a week, Mon to Thurs 9 - 5.30pm and Fri to Sat from 9 - 6.00pm.
Free parking is available and our angling experts will be pleased to welcome you.
Hot/cold drinks and snacks are available on site.
We accept all major Credit and Debit cards. Please enter card details carefully to avoid delay in the despatch of your goods.
Deliveries can only be made within the UK and to the Card Holders Address. If you wish to have the delivery made to your works address then please call us (01733 565287).
If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Card transactions are securely handled for Sheltons by Protx, which means Sheltons does not at any time handle or hold your card details. Protx has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). They adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process.